Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Olympic olid odorivector...

A bad smell from ...more pigs...at the trough this time, or New Labour verging on corruption again. This and the post below are two Olympic stories that caught my eye over the weekend.

"A COMPANY chaired by one of the businessmen at the heart of the Labour loans scandal is bidding for a £100m Olympic contract overseen by Tessa Jowell, the culture secretary."...that woman again... From the Sunday Times (16th April).

"The firm’s chairman is Rod Aldridge, who lent Labour £1m as part of the party’s secret £13.9m election fund."

"The Olympics contract will be awarded by the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA). The authority’s board is appointed by Jowell, to whom it reports."...OK appointed by her and reporting to her...


The ODA’s documents for bidders states that unresolved conflicts of interest can lead to firms being barred. However, the ODA denied any conflict of interest, saying the culture secretary would have no role in choosing the successful bidder." ...say again...'denied any conflict of interest'...pigs might fly too! Gorge, you corrupt NL swine: the slaughterhouse is where you'll end up; where you belong!!

S.O.

8 comments:

Gavin Corder said...

Those are magnificent pigs, Span! I have a friend who had a magnificent sow of ENORMOUS size, called Trisha...oh the hams! I always wanted one...I thought Suzie might be a fine name for a fat sow...sadly I lack land and the allotments only permit chickens (no cockerels) and I find them too ugly unless oven ready...I thought rabbits would be OK but apparently not..

oh well back to tesco for the meat!

flyingfinn said...

The good news is that West ham might get a new stadium out of the whole Olympic thingy.;-)

Gavin Corder said...

Now this as you see is the reas to engage in nglish politics!

Yes indeedy! What the f is wrong with a blinkin bunny?

Gavin Corder said...

on E. Missed

Gavin Corder said...

Oh and ucking g...

Span Ows said...

Finny, well done and the world of footy is behind the Irons for the FA Cup Final - except those Liverfluke followers. Up the 'ammers!

Don't worry about the spelling/typos Gav, it's a habit on here! What you wrote was perfectly understandable.

What's a reas?...;-)

Span Ows said...

Just catching up with the news..yes NL CORRUPTION and now more SLEAZE is a global story - is there ANYONE in the Government that is (a) not involved in some dodgy dealing (b) not involved in tacky sleaze or (c) not crap at their job (in some cases SOOOOOO crap that it is actually LIFE THREATENING for the rest of us/ you????

loan offer said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.