Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ouch...

07 Sept 200809 Sept 2007"Britain’s official opposition continues to lead by a large margin, according to a poll by YouGov published in the Daily Telegraph. 45 per cent of respondents would vote for the Conservative party in the next election to the House of Commons, unchanged since mid-August." Looking at this time last year (image right) it doesn't make good reading for Gordon Brown and New Labour...my heart bleeds.

Click on either image to get the respective details from Angus Reid Global Monitor; interestingly all parties are down from last month - a total of 6% points, 3, 2, and 1 respectively - but the 'others' are only up 2%...people getting turned off UK politics again? I hope not, I don't consider myself a vindictive person but I want Brown to suffer: Blair was always the wise-cracking, pretty-boy, rictus-faced fuck-wit front man whereas Brown was the meat and bones of New Labour...it's a pity that Ali Campbell and Handy Mandy aren't suffering too (my God...I am vindicticve aren't I!) MUAhahahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha...

Bookmark and Share

No comments: