Friday, May 21, 2010

Oooogle...


Brilliant. Google have a 30th anniversary 'Doodle' of Pac-man and it's playable! Story HERE (in Spanish) and not sure if it is available in the US/UK version...of course I'm not sure how long it will last! Screengrab (note "Insert Coin"). With any luck you can play it HERE.

"El logo de Google se convierte por primera vez en un videojuego interactivo"

Update: I knew it couldn't possibly NOT be in English too: on CNET News "Google gets Pac-Man fever" and they even have a handy video game (beware soundtrack could become addictive). And on The Inquisitr, "Quit playing Google Pac Man and get back to work, everyone!"

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Paul said...

Snap!

Allowing for the time difference I think we posted at exactly the same time!

Span Ows said...

Oh alright then, I'll go and look!

;-)

Snap...or Span. Actually I was 2 hours before you! 6:41pm in Engalnd is 7:41 here. But anyway we were about the same time as the news in California (PDT), I calculate that CNET article at 8am is 5pm in Europe (4pm UK).