Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ongoing orgasms...


Well, years ago I would have known about this and made suitable preparations- early readers of Owsblog would know about my multiple orgasms - (and even the whole Owsblog 'orgasm' archive) but apparently today is National Orgasm Day; not sure why but I nearly missed it, too much time beating about the bush trying to come up with a decent post. Needless to say the DM comes up trumps with a huge amount of hard data about all things orgasmic - well, mainly about everyone telling lies and faking it...[edit] like me (was that a Freudian slip?) can't even be bothered with trying to think up a few clever double entendres.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Too spentt to come up with some clever double entendres, must be your age!

Span Ows said...

Maybe but I was knackered as I wrote that post; should have gone to bed but saw a comment somewhere and it was as good an excuse as any to get down to it...