Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Opening offers...



The Daily Sceptic tells us BOB is now expanding into merchandise: "Responding to huge public demand, the celebrated artist Bob Moran is launching a range of exclusive merchandise featuring his legendary paintings. During a very dark period for humanity, Bob has been seeking to create powerful imagery which stands strong in the face of a global storm." Bob says: "I am thrilled to finally be able to offer the opportunity to buy clothing featuring my artwork. Over the past 18 months, I have received countless requests for clothing from those on the side of freedom and decency." [Link to Bob's gallery]
It is my firm belief that we can only rescue society from this dystopian, authoritarian nightmare by getting the right messages to as many people as possible. 
"I hope that these garments will be worn all over the world as a statement of defiance, a declaration of solidarity and a form of counter-propaganda. They are all well made, ethically sourced and carry high quality reproductions of my images.

[LINK to store] Just ordered my 'MSM bullshit' T shirt

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Span, good to see you still posting years after most of us have given up! Hope you and your family are well.

Span Ows said...

Hi Paul! Still Baldinio? :-)

Well the blogging has faded, very few posts and this year I did give up for 6 or 7 months, plus hardly any posting on forums etc but it drove me crazy! hahaha. Feeling better now having started anew.

Hope you and yours are well too.

Cheers

Paul said...

Hi Span,

I consigned that nickname to the past after I stopped blogging although it remains my user name on the BBC I-player which causes me to smile when it appears on my smart t.v!

It's good to have an outlet for those thoughts.

All the best.