Saturday, July 30, 2022

Outspoken: outing oncoming ogre...


In my previous post I mentioned the reason I wasn't posting much; I referred to the Substack warriors: I named those I read regularly and to those I add Outspoken with Dr Naomi Wolf [you can read but will require subscription if you want continued access] in whose latest article reveals she is seeing an act of war. And she is right: she is fighting against the machine, they all are; against the Blob, the Deep State, the NWO; she is one of the good guys, the Rebel Alliance. From this day to the ending of the world, But those in it shall be remembered, those few, those happy few, that band of brothers...[paraphrasing but credit to the Bard].  Acts of War that need exposing: Facing the Beast, [LINK] "Can We Really Confront the Biggest Crime in Human History?". [Edit p.m. I missed a paragraph somehow] The first 25 or so paragraphs of Facing the Beast are about a near-miss with a bear, as an intro it works. The rest will leave you gob-smacked; below is just a few snippets from the first section of a very long and informative article: all sourced.
When I saw the eighteen months’ worth of sudden deaths, slow deaths, encephalies, strokes, heart attacks, pericarditis, myocarditis, Guillain Barre, Bell’s palsy, MS, blood clots, lung clots, leg clots, blue-green breast milk, spontaneous abortions, stillbirths, neonatal seizures, neonatal multi-organ system failure, liver damage, kidney damage, suppressed lactation, suppressed sperm count, disrupted menses, all detailed the Pfizer documents; [...] I knew I was seeing not just medicine gone wrong on a massive scale, but rather that I was seeing an act of war. 
When I saw the doubling of neonatal deaths in country after country, the rise of 34% above normal in stillbirths and spontaneous abortions for vaccinated versus unvaccinated mothers; [...] when I saw the rise of 40 per cent in death rates and the shocking rise in cases of disability in the West... I knew I was not seeing just medicine gone wrong on a massive scale, but that I was witnessing an act of war.
IMHO, yes, we are. Excess non-COVID mortality significantly higher, correlated for age group and vaccine roll-out, not 'coincidence' any more.  Fertility - male and female - down, significantly; not due to fear and lockdowns but only since the vaccine roll-out. And the evidence is mounting at a rate that makes it very hard to keep ignoring. The media and politicians will run out of crises, diversions, distractions.

Now the farmer protests, all over Europe and elsewhere (the BBC seem not to have noticed, just as they failed to notice previous violent disturbances e.g. Yellow Jackets in France, dozens of weekends in a row...BBC...tumbleweed. The agenda advances and is accelerating and the sheeple still do not notice...

Wake up, it is almost too late; it may already be too late. 

No comments: