Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Off back 'home'...

Off back 'home' and feeling blue,
I'll soon be here to speak to you.
Happy New Year; I hope you're well
now back to work...ooooh f***ing 'ell.

God, that's pathetic ...but I'm now late for boarding...oops. Today apparently, is the most depressing day of the year for dwellers in the UK and other western 'Christian' countries...holidays over, partying done, back to work...long month ahead to when the holes in your pockets are replenished when you'll be 'holding folding' once again...Pah!...sniff.

6 comments:

Kayfer Kettle said...

Hope you are nicely ensconsed at home now and feeling a little less blue.

Open a bottle of something red.

K x

Span Ows said...

hello Katey....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm trawling through a million emails!!! This was the first holiday in years where I haven't 'secretly' accessed emails and did some work...I noticed the difference but am now paying the price...will be along to your's and others' blogs tonight!

That red was open before I'd unpacked last night!...:-)

Gavin Corder said...

I'd say welcome back except that's faintly ridiculous as you've left our shores! So Happy New Year...!

Span Ows said...

There's no 'faintly ridiculous' about it Gav; I appreciate the sentiment. Happy New Year etc to you and yours!

Sallie Bailey said...

You have an interesting and intelligent blog - I'm bookmarking it for further reading. You left a comment on my Central New York blog so I decided to come visit Spain. I just did some extensive re-working on my blog so you should take another look.

Sheesh - I'm an artist - I should know the perils of 'overworking' something. Ah well.

Span Ows said...

Thank you Sallie...I shall indeed pop in for another visit...especially as my 'stars' have been pointing towards NY lately!...stars and scars!!!..No I won't explain: no-one would believe me...