Sunday, March 01, 2009

Oh Obama...

I thought today was March 1st but I was wrong, it's April 1st, it must be or Gordon Brown would never put his name to this (I say put his name too assuming he doesn't write such shite):

Global, global, global...

"Rebuilding global financial stability is a global challenge that needs global solutions. However, financial instability is but one of the challenges that globalisation brings."

Global, worldwide...

"Globalisation is not an option, it is a fact, so the question is whether we manage it well or badly. "
(What the fuck?)
Global worldwide...

"Our task in working together is to secure a high-growth, low-carbon recovery by taking seriously the global challenge of climate change"

Global, global...

"I have always been an Atlanticist and a great admirer of the American spirit of enterprise and national purpose. I have visited America many times and have many friends there
..."

Global, global (yes it says Atlanticist!???)

"I want that hope to be fulfilled through us all coming together to shape the 21st century as the first century of a truly global society."

You may think I'm overdoing it but I still haven't mentioned global half as many times as Gordy did. Fantastic, absolutely hilarious Morten Morland cartoon HERE.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: