Friday, January 21, 2011

Overreacting?...


Click image to enlarge the Guardian's News homepage...anything else going on in the world? I don't think I've ever seen so many articles, blogs, videos of the same not-really-news news story.


Incredibly, on their UK News page there are 5 MORE articles (only the main story is as per the Home News page)...and note how the Blair news (and everything else!) is demoted.

Update Sunday: been without Internet for 36hrs!!; I was going to do a follow up about what I considered the BBC's own version of overreaction but couldn't post anything; anyway Autonomous Mind has something altogether better - and somewhat appropriate following Peter Sissons comments:
"In the later stages of my career, I lost count of the number of times I asked a producer for a brief on a story, only to be handed a copy of The Guardian and told ‘it’s all in there".
Bookmark and Share

No comments: