1. Ryanair in trouble again over ads (see image, left), they've been here before so obviously know an effective way to get far more 'advertising' for their money.
2. The Falklands are British but at a push they are more French than Argentine so FUCK OFF Sean Penn (he of closeness to Hugo and Fidel) you midget lefty twat.[DT]
3. The 'planned' war with Iran is "on course" even down to the cliché of discovered passports on arrested bombers [NYT].
4. The various chapters of the Greek tragedy (a comedy of errors?) continue but has taken a very EU fascist turn: "In the hours before the vote, the cabinet lost six ministers; 40 dissenting MPs were stripped of their party membership and so excluded from re-election. As part of the deal, there will be new elections in two months' time." WTF? [Independent]
5. I will have my eyes closed as Arsenal enter their most important couple of weeks of the season: Champions League is back and Arsenal visit Milan in last 16 of Champions League then FA cup vs. Sunderland where we scrapped a win in the league last weekend and then near-neighbours and arch rivals Spuds in the league hoping to cement the finger-nail grip on 4th place. My eternal optimism is under great pressure as a re-run of the last few seasons looks imminent (mind you, the first week of September I bet on a top 4 finish, I doubt many did).