Saturday, June 01, 2019

Obloquy of obedientiary objicients II...


I seriosuly doubted the authenticity of this leaflet; I was convinced the UK Armed Forces couldn't have fallen so far. How wrong I was [DM link] "A guide to help high-ranking British officers spot right-wing extremists in their ranks has been leaked"... ...The document, which an MoD spokesperson confirmed to MailOnline". FFS.

More than half those 'indicators & warnings' are ridiculous (my comments in last week's post on this)

2 comments:

RAC said...

Well if they want to be part of the eu army I guess they have have to make it pure globalist, and to do that they got their implants in at the top.

Span Ows said...

sorry, missed this comment. Yes indeed, I wonder if the UK is too far gone to have a middle/lower ranks military coup. I spend a lot of time in South America where over the decades and centuries it is almost par for the course but I think our armed forces (and the police etc) would never get anywhere near such action.