Thursday, July 04, 2024

Opposition opening...


Yes, I am still alive; yes I wish I was blogging more. And yes there will be an opening for some decent U.K. Parliament 'Opposition' soon. It is simply too boring these days to get wound up about the tsunami of shit we are being asked to swallow or at least wade it. Today we can be pretty sure of one thing, Conservatives will be in opposition. 

Anyhoo...I discovered a new website (it may NOT be new, I mean I only just found it): The New Conservative where Alastair MacMillan writes about there being more reasons not to vote for the current shite outfit. In the 'About' page is exactly what I wish 'The Conservative Party' were (who are not conservative, Conservative or even remotely 'right wing'): 
  • Government’s first duty to protect the citizenry 
  • Unequivocal freedom of speech 
  • Border control Fiscal responsibility 
  • The state as servant, not master 
  • The law applied without fear or favour 
  • Low taxes 
  • An end to grooming gangs & their cover-ups 
  • A robust response to charlatan wokery 
  • Economic stability before Green virtue-signalling 
Look at that! Hoorah! I could add a few things - e.g. en end to postal votes except for the previous sensible exemptions [military, disabled...] but what a start, actually being what the blue wing of the Uniparty should be.

No comments: